1916 Dam rebuilt. Coffer dams were constructed, a wheel house with two water wheels, wing dams below and flumes were added.
1930 Section of the plant was demolished and a new turbine was erected.
December 31, 1941 Coralville electric plant merged with Iowa Illinois Gas and Electric Company.
December 31, 1968 Iowa-Illinois Gas and Electric Company ceased operation at the Coralville plant.
December 18, 1969 Building and 1.84 acres of land sold to the City of Coralville and the dam sold to the Iowa Conservation Commission, each for $1.00.
May 25, 1971 City of Coralville sold building and land to local businessmen for $32,000.
November 2, 1976 Building and land sold to Gary Huysman, C. David Koenig and Allan Johnson.
October 22, 1977 Iowa River Power Company restaurant opened.
May 31, 1988 Gary Huysman and John Fisher purchased the building, land and business.
April, 1989 New addition added to east wing of main dining room.
March 7, 1996 John Fisher left. Gary Huysman became sole owner of land and business.
December 27, 2002 David and Danise Petsel purchase both restaurants.
RIVER VIEW dining at its best